Edinburgh City Breaks - special offer for dinner, bed and breakfast
All year round
Terms & Conditions
- Rooms from £109 per night* (minimum 2 night stay, booked 14 days in advance)
- Includes full Scottish Breakfast and a two course meal for two on one evening
- Bringing the family? Kids Stay and Eat Free**
- Offer valid all week in Edinburgh, please quote EDCITY2- subject to promotional room availability*.
* Price is per room per night, based on a 2 night minimum stay for 2 adults on an advanced purchase basis. Includes full Scottish breakfast on both days and a two course set menu meal for two on one night. Rates include VAT and are subject to promotional room availability. Rooms must be booked at least fourteen days in advance. Available seven days in Edinburgh. A non refundable deposit for the full reservation value is required at the time of booking. Changes can be made to your booking, but are subject to the following terms. All changes are subject to availability and a £20 administration fee per booking. Any difference in price will be charged in addition to the original booking. Please note that if the total price on the new reservation is lower than the original booking, no refund will be made and the £20 administration fee will still apply. Changes can only be made up until 2pm on the day of arrival, no changes are permitted after this time. Changes and cancellations are not available online and can only be made by contacting our reservations team on 0845 365 0000. Apex reserves the right to withdraw this offer without notice.** Kids Stay and Eat Free - Kids stay and eat free at Apex Hotels. Kids aged 12 years or under staying at our hotels eat and drink from our kids menu for free, when dining with an accompanying paying guest staying and dining at the hotel. Kids aged 13 to 17 stay free, but pay for all meals consumed at the hotel. A maximum of two children per room may be accommodated. This offer is restricted to one child per paying guest and is subject to availability of suitable family rooms. lease note that under the Hotel Proprietors Act persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult when staying at Apex Hotels.
Edinburgh is a city to take your breath away; from its famous castle in the centre of town to its wealth of literary masters including JK Rowling. Don’t waste another breath and book a city break to remember.
Apex Hotels offer four contemporary and luxurious hotels in Edinburgh: perfect for exploring the historic attractions in Scotland's capital city. You can be assured of stylish surroundings, a warm welcome and an experience to remember.
Stay in Edinburgh and experience true Scottish hospitality at one of our 4 city centre hotels. Enjoy stunning panoramas of Edinburgh Castle from the Apex International and City Hotels, or hit the shops of Princes and George Street whilst staying at the nearby Apex Waterloo Place Hotel. Alternatively, stay at the Apex European Hotel, just a stone’s throw from Murrayfield Stadium, the Gallery of Modern Art and the city’s business districts.