Adverse weather conditions
Please contact us if you are unable to travel this week
We understand that adverse weather across the UK this week has affected many travel plans. We’re continuing to offer the best possible service we can despite the weather, but please bear with us as some of our colleagues and suppliers are also affected.
We encourage you to tell us if you are unable to travel to take your booking until Sunday 4 March.
More information: Reservations from Thursday 1 - Sunday 4 March:
- If you have a booking with us and are unable to travel this week we encourage you to contact us ahead of the date you are due to arrive so that you can change the date of your booking with us
- When you contact us please confirm when you would like to change your booking to
- If you made your booking with an online travel agent such as booking.com or Expedia you need to amend or cancel you booking with them directly
- Please contact your travel operator and follow the weather warning advice issued by The Met Office or the Police in your area
- You can check with your train company, airline or local airport and follow the recommended travel advice
Due to the adverse weather our reservations team are experiencing very high call volumes. The most efficient way to contact us is by email:
Just use the email address for the city that you have booked: