B&B with G&T
Here’s to new beginnings…
Our latest gin-themed overnight stay is just the tonic for a ginspired city break in the heart of Edinburgh. To celebrate 200 years of our historic building at Apex Waterloo Place Hotel, our expert mixologists have crafted a limited-edition anniversary gin; ‘The 1819’.
It pays homage to one of the hotel’s most famous guests, world-renowned botanist and close friend of Charles Darwin, Asa Gray, and commemorates 200 years of Edinburgh’s first purpose-built hotel. Book our gindulgent, one of kind botanical bed and breakfast experience and you’ll get:
- A gin-themed Afternoon Tea for two, including a bespoke cocktail, expertly shaken at your table by our in house mixologist using our very own anniversary gin, ‘The 1819’.
- A dreamy overnight stay and a full Scottish breakfast.
Prices start from £240 throughout summer and £200 throughout winter. Here’s to the next 200 years and to new beGINnings!
Terms & Conditions
- Package includes an overnight stay for two in a city double/twin room, full Scottish Breakfast and a gin themed Afternoon Tea for two at Apex Waterloo Place Hotel.
- Cancellations made are subject to 100% charge of deposits. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Bookings are 100% prepaid at the time of booking with a valid credit or debit card and payment cannot be refunded.
- Due to demand we advise that bookings for afternoon tea can be made no later than 48 hours in advance.