Edinburgh Golf Breaks
Golf hotel in Edinburgh with leisure facilities
Edinburgh has a variety of famous golf courses enjoyed by visitors from all over the world that pay homage to Scotland as the ‘Home of Links Golf’. Just a short drive from Edinburgh, East Lothian offers a range of courses including Kilspindie, Gullane, North Berwick Glen Links and Longniddry Links courses, there’s something for every kind of golfer.
Stay at any Apex Hotel in Edinburgh just a few minutes’ walk from Waverley or Haymarket train stations and less than 30 minutes from Edinburgh Airport by tram or bus. With spacious rooms and lots of storage space for your stay, your room will be well equipped for your golf break. Add breakfast or dinner to your stay to make planning your trip simple.
Our concierge partners at Ultimate Golf Service help make golf dreams come true, they will help you find the perfect package. They can tailor a package to suit your desired course, tee off time, transport and accommodation at Apex Hotels. With prices from £135 per person, your experience will be unique. Courses include Kingsknowe, Gullane and North Berwick Glen Links to name a few and packages will include:
- Overnight accommodation at Apex Waterloo Place Hotel with breakfast included
- Transport from the hotel to the golf course
- A warm welcome upon arrival by the club professional
- A brief introduction and history of the club, warm up prior to tee off and pointers on the course layout
- Tee off (marker cards and green fees are included in the price)
- Return to the clubhouse and transport back to your hotel
Call 01506 88 35 30 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your golf break and a customised itinerary.